< What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small data file, often including a unique identifier, which is sent to your computer, mobile phone or tablet device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our Services, information about your device, e.g. the device’s IP address and browser type, broad location and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. If you have registered for any Services or you are a subscriber, it may also collect your name and email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our Services to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyze your use of our Services and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognize your computer when you visit the website
- To track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyze the use of the website
- In the administration of the website
- To personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements, which may be of particular interest to you.
< How to manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies”;
- In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions).
< Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
- In Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
< Contact us
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or if you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences please email email@example.com
Telefon : +46722995587
E-post : Info@Allsuq.com
Help Center : https://allsuq.com/help_center