- Information You Give Us
We may collect Personal Information you provide directly to us via the Services. For example, Personal Information may be collected when you use or register for our Services
- Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of Our Services
The methods that our Service Providers and we may use to collect Usage Information include:
· Log Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, such as IP address, browser type, and Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account, and related data, and store it in log files.
· Information you provided to us
You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, type of smartphone and technical information about the user's communication methods to the application and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by communicating with us by phone, email, or any other means.
· Payment and card information
You can provide us with payment information, including credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and other data.
USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our Service Providers may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, develop new services, and protect “Allsuq” Site and our users;
- To facilitate and improve your experience on site.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters and e-mails.
- To send you advertisements and communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events we believe may be of interest to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To use for promotional and informational purposes, conduct market research and surveys.
- For any other use after obtaining your consent for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
- You are entitled to complain to the supervisory authority.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- We may share information about you -As necessary- for the following purposes:
a) To comply with legal process.
b) To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
c) To enforce our terms and conditions;
d) To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
e) To limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We also may share information with our affiliates for internal business purposes. For example,
a) Processing and fulfilling your orders.
b) Providing customer service.
c) Improving our products.
- We also may share information To a third party in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, or assets.
HOW WE STORE DATA
- We in “Allsuq” only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes by which it is processed or through which your personal data. We reserve the right to review the current privacy terms and you must review this policy from time to time.
HOW WE PROCESS DATA
- We in “Allsuq” aims to process only correct and updated personal data. So you have the right to obtain a correction and update of your inaccurate personal data related to you.
- We in “Allsuq” obliged to deleting unnecessary personal data with respect to the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- We uses only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
- You have the right to request to correct or erase personal data, or to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing.
- You have the right to restrict “Allsuq” Site and Application from processing if you have a specific reason for wanting to restrict.
- You have the right to object to processing your personal data based on automatic decisions.
- We take all necessary and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, damage, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or unintentional and unlawful use. We may collect, use, save and share your information if we consider it necessary to:
· To comply with laws, regulations in force, legal procedures or government requests;
· To implement our terms and any other applicable conditions and policies, including for the purposes of investigations of possible irregularities; or
· To detect and prevent cases of forgery, security and legal issues, and technical malfunctions, as well as the handling and investigation of such cases; or
· Protecting the rights, property or safety of our users or “Allsuq”.
However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone, and if you are concerned that any of your personal data has disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
o E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Phone: +46 722 995 587